Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08896 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,822 (31,727 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)