Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.241 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,873 (€1,195) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)