Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05145 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 33% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,065 (₨59,572) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)