Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04933 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 39% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,240 (₨65,684) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)