Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04628 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 39% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,514 (₨32,708) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)