Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04798 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 36% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,416 (₨50,360) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)