Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00109 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,109 (COL$3,758,516) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)