Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.890 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 63% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,469 (€2,177) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)