Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,705 prices entered by 537 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.719 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 91% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,118 (€2,721) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)