Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16558 BRL / CZK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,469 (33,029 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)