Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16868 BRL / CZK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,804 (28,477 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (32 minutes ago)