Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41554 BRL / SRD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,274 (5,472 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)