Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04798 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,009 (₨62,701) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (41 minutes ago)