Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,932 (€563) in Panevėžys.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (37 minutes ago)