Cost of living comparison between Panama City, Panama and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.435 BRL / PAB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 33% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,150 (1,208 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)