Cost of living comparison between Panama City, Panama and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.167 BRL / PAB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 21% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,024 (955 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)