Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.126 BRL / PAB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 22% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,561 (1,459 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)