Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.920 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,014 (€1,789) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)