Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.230 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 179% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,726 ($2,701) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)