Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.147 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 181% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,788 ($2,792) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)