Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.342 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 175% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,412 ($4,612) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)