Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.139 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 173% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,235 ($3,260) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)