Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.737 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 223% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,187 ($4,064) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)