Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.304 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 66% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,938 (NZ$3,880) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)