Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.435 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 69% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,132 (NZ$3,751) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 2,000 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)