Cost of living comparison between Palmerston North, New Zealand and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.231 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 71% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,405 (NZ$2,872) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (28 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)