Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.376 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 70% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,833 (€1,790) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)