Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.752 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,908 (€2,108) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)