Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.860 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,949 (€1,800) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Whitehorse costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)