Cost of living comparison between Palm Bay, Florida, United States and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.167 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,845 ($898) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (36 minutes ago)