Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.649 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 183% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,583 ($4,270) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (26 minutes ago)