Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.943 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,798 (€1,978) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)