Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.063 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,582 (€1,866) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tbilisi costs 3.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)