Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 34% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,297 (Rp 14,052,197) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (41 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)