Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03002 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,150 (₨171,559) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (33 minutes ago)