Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.742 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,923 (€2,117) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)