Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.440 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,343 (€1,263) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)