Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,296 (Rp 17,462,473) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (39 minutes ago)