Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15162 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,495 (Mex$ 16,457) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)