Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.377 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,249 (€1,258) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (15 minutes ago)