Cost of living comparison between Ourense, Spain and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.814 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,950 (€1,036) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (38 minutes ago)