Cost of living comparison between Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03121 BRL / DZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,032 (97,128 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (29 minutes ago)