Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03221 BRL / DZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,852 (119,573 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)