Cost of living comparison between Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02835 BRL / DZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,906 (67,247 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)