Cost of living in Oulu, Finland vs Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.339 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 95% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,773 (€2,022) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)