Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.712 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 61% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,232 (€2,218) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)