Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33870 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,568 (13,488 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)