Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00569 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 39% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,515 (1,321,461 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)