Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00511 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 29% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,842 (947,134 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (35 minutes ago)