Cost of living comparison between Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00579 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 40% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,362 (753,316 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)