Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.442 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 55% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,832 (C$1,979) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)