Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16558 BRL / CZK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,019 (30,310 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (41 minutes ago)