Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.296 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 44% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,392 (€1,636) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)