Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.930 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,255 (€2,101) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)