Cost of living comparison between Osnabrück, Germany and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,874 (€1,419) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (41 minutes ago)