Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.569 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,151 (€1,443) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)