Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.864 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,761 (4,351TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)