Cost of living comparison between Oslo, Norway and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41281 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 135% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,340 (kr 17,780) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 3 hours ago)