Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.564 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,194 (9,202 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)