Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,310 in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,463 (about 1 hour ago)