Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02832 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,533 (¥336,644) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)