Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02773 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,280 (¥226,446) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)