Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02812 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,247 (¥293,235) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)