Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47721 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,951 ($b8,279) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)