Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46738 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,676 ($b7,866) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 24,810 (about 1 hour ago)