Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35292 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 55% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,796 (16,423 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)