Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39238 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 67% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,013 (20,421 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mecca costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)