Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40245 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 81% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,028 (22,431 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)