Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.747 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 30% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,632 (3,525 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)