Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.846 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,147 (4,903 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)