Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.800 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,356 (2,947 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)