Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.764 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 28% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,694 (3,525 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (32 minutes ago)