Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.895 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,108 (4,587 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (36 minutes ago)