Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.440 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 5% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,272 (€951) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (20 minutes ago)