Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00894 BRL / NGN *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 4% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,875 (545,193 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)