Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01006 BRL / NGN *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,141 (212,879 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (40 minutes ago)