Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05457 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,627 (руб 48,144) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)