Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05914 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,124 (руб 69,733) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 500 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (41 minutes ago)