Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.881 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,997 (4,535 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)