Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.787 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,124 (3,969 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (41 minutes ago)