Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.001 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,920 (5,911 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (41 minutes ago)