Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.966 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,100 (5,281 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)