Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06158 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,253 (Php36,583) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (26 minutes ago)