Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06167 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,992 (Php64,726) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)