Cost of living comparison between Olongapo City, Philippines and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06540 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,291 (Php35,025) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (about 2 hours ago)