Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06320 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,700 (Php58,550) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (23 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)