Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.392 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,333 (€1,277) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (30 minutes ago)