Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03004 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,104 (¥203,207) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)