Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03336 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 111% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,780 (¥323,106) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)