Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03039 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,962 (¥327,757) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)