Cost of living in Ōita, Japan vs Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03419 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 104% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,229 (¥328,454) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)