Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02881 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,359 (¥359,509) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)