Cost of living in Ōita, Japan vs Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03427 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 105% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,826 (¥286,706) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)