Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03176 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 103% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,951 (¥313,319) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)