Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02815 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,119 (¥252,906) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)